Hsopital Support Staff
- Print daily bank reports and create deposit logs, for payment posting, based on the EFTs received in each day’s bank report
- Pull lockboxes and create posting logs for each facility with a lockbox deposit. Scan and save to Legacy and CSO shared drives
- Monitor shared drives for facility deposits received and create posting logs for each facility deposit
- Process credit card payments for facilities and communicate with the facility on payments received
- Print zero pay EOB’s, daily, organized by facility and save to Legacy and CSO shared drives. Email McKesson-TSSH, their zero pays
- Organize correspondence and scan to CSO shared drive. Email McKesson-TSSH their correspondence
- Scan all returned mail statements to BMCU, SGSH, NCTR and email to these facilities
- Collections Support: scan power charts, send faxes, and process outgoing mail
- Scan and stamp adjustments
- Payment Escalations-pull missing EOBs, correct posting log information, and answer any requests from Legacy
- Unapplied-pull any prior day EOBs that were not available on day one
- Any additional assignments as assigned by management. Priority should be confirmed.
- detail oriented
- good communicator
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.