Operating Room RN - New Mexico Surgery Center – Multispecialty
New Mexico Surgery Center – Multispecialty , is seeking a motivated OR Registered Nurse to join our team. New Mexico Surgery Center – Multispecialty is a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The Registered Nurse, operating room, provides nursing care and service during surgery cases. The RN will be responsible for positioning the patient, prepping the patient, and circulating the case.
Experienced in surgical procedures in the following specialties: Orthopedics, ENT, General, GI, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Pain, Plastic, Podiatry, Urology.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Currently licensed in the state. CPR required, advanced life support certification required.
- One year experience required intra-operative setting.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching capabilities.
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position.
What We Offer
As a valued member of USPI, your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life’s daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or vacation
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.