RN Operating Room Full Time
New Mexico Surgery Center - Multispecialty is seeking a OR Registered Nurse to join the team!
- Understands the Mission Statement of North Central Surgical Center and carries out that Mission
- Determines data collection based on the patient's condition or needs as related to the proposed interventions
- Addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural and spiritual needs/responses of the patient.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility as job priorities change.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude
- Work is accurate and complete
- Demonstrates knowledge and follows AORN standards
- Functions as a team member
- Completes initial and annual competencies as required.
- Maintains licenses and certifications.
- Adheres to dress code, attendance punctuality, meal break and rest periods
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Attends required department and hospital meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for continuing education requirements
- Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- One (1) years of experience in surgery.
- Must have Robot experience.
- Current state RN License
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- CNOR preferred
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to the operating room.
- Clinically proficient in OR nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.