Admissions/Registration Coordinator - PRN
Interface with visitors, patients, family, and physicians on phone and in person. Performs clerical duties involved with admission and assist with check in of patients. Copying of identification and insurance. Verify insurance, enter and verify all patient demographics, insurance and billing information. Collect balances due at time of admission. Assists with distribution of mail and messages. Directing patient to appropriate area upon arrival. Other duties as assigned by supervisor, Revenue Cycle Manager or COO.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to screen incoming calls, adequately respond to telephone inquiries.
- Responsible for distribution of mail.
- 1 year of insurance verification (helpful)
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.