Maintenance Tech - Part Time - Weekends
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintenance, repair, and service of all facility equipment maintenance and repair. The Maintenance Technician makes recommendations to the Department Director for repair, replacement, and acquisition of equipment and systems. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. Job will at times require assisting other departments in the completion of their duties including Environmental Services, Dietary, Security and the Biomedical Departments. Job will require covering On Call duty.
Three days a week to include Saturday and Sunday.
- High School education (diploma) or equivalent
- Must have training in or experience in general maintenance duties preferably in a hospital.
- Good working knowledge of repair and maintenance of equipment found in a hospital setting.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge of computers and basic computer use.
- Good aural activity to detect malfunctions of equipment.
- Good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.