Materials Management Tech - PRN
Ensures supplies, equipment and services are sourced from HPG contracted vendors and/or the lowest overall cost, considering quality and value. Work with physicians, nurses, sterile processing, and maintenance. Receiving and purchasing of instrument and capital equipment, and review requisitions for accuracy. Order and restock all supplies for surgery, anesthesia, and outpatient. Maintain stock levels to coincide with case load. Update pricing in item files. Coordinate and assist with purchase order and invoice issues.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Two years minimum purchasing experience in a health care environment preferred.
- Customer Service
- Type minimum of 40 wpm preferred
- Computer experience helpful
- Able to deal tactfully with public and other staff members
- Must possess the ability to prioritize responsibilities and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.