Receptionist - Full time - Physician Clinic
- Job ID 19326
- Date posted 11/20/2020
The receptionist will be responsible for answering multiple phone lines. Greeting visitors, patients, family, and physicians on the phone and in person. Performs clerical duties including distribution of mail and messages. Preparing patient packets. Assist with check in of patients. The receptionist will also be responsible for verifying patient’s insurance benefits, scheduling appointments, and entering patient data. Assist with other duties as assigned.Required Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Ability to screen incoming calls, adequately respond to telephone inquiries.
- Experience with verifying insurance benefits helpful
- Experience with scheduling/patient data software helpful
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.