Optimum Surgery Center is a single-specialty ambulatory practice that is seeking a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in metro-Atlanta.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Recording a patient’s medical history accurately
- Taking and recording measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Observing patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, ect
- Provide post-care instructions at discharge
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Georgia Nursing License as an RN
- Current CPR
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
*Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.