Registered Nurse - Operating Room
- Understands the Mission Statement of Surgical Elite of Avondale and carries out that Mission
- Determines data collection based on the patient's condition or needs as related to the proposed interventions
- Addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural and spiritual needs/responses of the patient.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and flexibility as job priorities change.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude
- Work is accurate and complete
- Demonstrates knowledge and follows AORN standards
- Functions as a team member
- Completes initial and annual competencies as required.
- Maintains licenses and certifications.
- Adheres to dress code, attendance punctuality, meal break and rest periods
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Attends required department and hospital meetings.
- Assumes responsibility for continuing education requirements
- Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- Three (1) years experience in surgery.
- Current Arizona RN License
- BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- CNOR preferred
- Critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to the operating room.
- Clinically proficient in OR nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- Availability to cover occasional mid-shift/closing shift.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.