Clinical Director FT SurgCenter of the Potomac
Sign On Bonus $5,000! $2,500 after 90 days and $2,500 after 1 year.
SurgCenter of the Potomac is seeking a full time Clinical Director to join the team!
Job Summary: Responsible and accountable for coordinating and supervising the nursing care provided to patients having operative or other invasive procedures. Supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Clinical resource for perioperative services staff members using evidence-based knowledge and prevailing standards.
- Evaluates current practice through quality and performance improvement measures.
- Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration skills with members of the perioperative team and other stakeholders.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and manages change within the health care organization.
- Serve as a member of a multidisciplinary team in planning perioperative patient care.
- Use effective conflict resolution techniques.
- Operationally and fiscally manage the perioperative services department.
- Collect and analyze data that applies to perioperative services to facilitate collaboration and negotiation with stakeholders.
- Participate in interviews for staff selection.
- Assist in evaluating staff member performance.
- Serve as a role model of professional behavior.
- Assess the political climate within the organization.
- Ensure that the appropriate personnel, equipment, and supplies are available.
- Pursue professional growth and participate in a professional organization.
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Currently licensed in the state.
- CPR required, advanced life support certification required.
- One year experience required intra-operative setting.
- Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching capabilities.
- Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.