Scheduler - Full Time - Brookwood Diagnostic Center
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs all scheduling and registration of diagnostic procedures according to USPI's policies and procedures.
2. Coordinates patient testing and care with office personnel and medical staff
3. Maintains equipment, supplies and organized work area.
4. Consult imaging staff as needed.
5. Responsible for data entry into RISLINQ and utilization of PACS
Additional Tasks, if applicable
- Patient interaction is kind, gentle, friendly and treatment is explained prior to the beginning in order to relieve a apprehension.
- Work is performed in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintains equipment and supplies and organizes work area
- Maintains education and technical training to stay abreast in the field and also maintains all MyUSPI’s education requirements
- Responsible for correct patient information entered into all patient data system.
- Adheres to attendance Policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS (minimum educational background, work experience, technical skills, human relations skills, etc. required to perform the job should relate to job responsibilities, as applicable.)
1 year of experience scheduling patients in an Imaging center or Radiology department
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.