Our new state-of-the-art Ambulatory Surgery Center located in the beautiful hill country just north of San Antonio is recruiting a Full Time or Part Time Radiology Technologist!
1.Perform the described duties in the primary work area and demonstrate competency in Operating Room Radiology.
2.Perform a variety of technical tasks involved in operating fluoroscopy equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body as specified by physician; adjust equipment for proper exposure, voltage and current in accordance with prescribed radiation safety procedures.
3.Monitor accessory equipment and assist attending physician with fluoroscopic examinations and special radiographic studies.
4.Record amount and type of film exposed; label film with identifying information; sort as required.
5.Serve as facility RSO in maintaining Policies and Procedures for Radiology, interpreting exposure reports and maintaining log books, and assisting with required reporting and safety protocols.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiological Technology.
- Minimum 2 years of previous O.R. Radiology experience preferred.
- AART Registered and CPR Current.
- Knowledgeable of local, state, federal and Joint Commission Regulations.
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Assist in other areas of the facility.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional way.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.