CNA-Post Surgical Unit (PRN-Days)-Arizona Specialty Hospital
ARIZONA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, CHANDLER, AZ
CNA-Post Surgical Unit (PRN, Night Shift)
- Responsible for helping our surgical patients through their inpatient stay, providing basic care needs, under the direction of a RN.
- Other general duties as needed by the Manager of PSU.
- High School Graduate/GED
- Previous CNA experience
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant Certificate
- Current BLS certification
- Safe operation of wheel chair and ability to assist patients
- Knowledgeable in how to take vital signs, provide personal care and ambulate patients
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization habits.
- Ability to work independently.
- Physical demands include walking and standing, opening doors, carrying packages, helping patients to safely enter a vehicle.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.