EVS- Floor Tech- FT Evenings- Arizona Specialty Hospital
The Floor Tech is responsible for cleaning all floor areas of the hospital including patient rooms, offices, rest rooms, corridors, and other areas as assigned. The Floor Tech utilizes cleaning devices such as dust mops, wet mops, auto scrubbers, and other necessary tools, products and supplies. This position collaborates with others in the department as well as other departments in the hospital.
- Follows specific procedure to perform cleaning of corridors, stair wells and other areas of the hospital.
- Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
- Informs Management of needed supplies.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
- 1 year EVS/floor cleaning experience in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred.
- Ability to work independently and have excellent problem solving skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.