Physical Therapist- PRN- Arizona Specialty Hospital
Arizona Specialty Hospital is seeking a motivated Physical Therapist to join our team. Our hospital is a fast paced surgical hospital committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families. The Physical Therapist is responsible for the following:
- Evaluates, plans and implements treatments for hospitalized patients according to age specific needs.
- Reviews with the patient and caregiver the current diagnosis, prognosis and treatment goals while planning and implementing a safe and timely treatment plan.
- Collaborates with the referring physician when needed and completes all patient care documentation concisely and timely.
- Assist with the ongoing performance evaluation of physical therapy processes.
- Graduate of an accredited physical therapy program.
- Maintains continuing education credits as required by the State.
- Minimum 2 year orthopedic experience preferably in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current licensed in the State of Arizona.
- Current BLS certification required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (in English)
- Knowledgeable of current modalities, manual techniques, treatment protocols and rehabilitation equipment.
- Excellent teaching skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.