RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST - Arizona Specialty Hospital
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS!!! (Bonus payments at 2months, 4 months, and 6 months). Must be employed with us FT to receive the bonus.
Arizona Specialty Hospitalis seeking a motivated Radiology Technologist to join our team. We are a fast paced surgical hospital committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The Radiology Technician will perform multiple procedures under the direction of specialized physicians, including operation of special imaging and radiology equipment. Skilled at sterile field assistance during operating room and pain management procedures. Maintains a professional relationship with physicians and staff.
- Must possess strong OR skills.
- Must have experience using both Siemens and OEC C-Arms.
- Must possess independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional way.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiological Technology.
- AART Registered and CPR Current.
- Must have a current Arizona state license
- One-year hospital experience required (3+ years preferred).
- Knowledgeable of local, state, federal and Joint Commission Regulations
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.