RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (PRN)-Arizona Specialty Hospital
ARIZONA SPECIALTY HOSPITAL, 2905 W. WARNER ROAD, CHANDLER, AZ
RADIOLOGY TECHNOLOGIST (PRN)
- Performs quality diagnostic procedures accurately and in a timely manner in surgery or in regular diagnostic radiological exams.
- Operates X-ray equipment, C-ARMS, prepares patient rooms and equipment.
- Practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams preformed.
- Exams include all surgery radiology cases and regular diagnostic cases.
- High School Diploma / GED
- Graduate of an AMA – approved school of Radiologic Technology
- 1-3 years experience specific to SURG/DIAG or combination of experience and educational experience
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Licensed by an Accredited as Medical Radiologic Technologist – General License.
- Certified MRTBE
- Current BLS certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.