RN Operating Room - Arizona Specialty Hospital
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! (Bonus paid in 3 installments: 2months, 4 months, and 6 months)
Arizona Specialty Hospital is seeking a motivated OR Registered Nurse to join our team. We are a fast paced surgical hospital committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The Registered Nurse, operating room, provides nursing care and service during surgery cases. The RN will be responsible for positioning the patient, prepping the patient, and circulating the case. Experienced in surgical procedures in the following specialties: Orthopedics, Spine, General, Ophthalmology, Pain and Podiatry.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of two (2) previous OR experience preferred.
- Current Arizona Nursing License.
- Current BLS, ACLS certified.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees
- Ability to care for patients from adult to geriatrics.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adult and geriatric patient.
- Participates in Performance improvement activities
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.