PACU-Pre-op Registered Nurse Sameday Surgery
- Job ID 17607
- Date posted 07/31/2020
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in River North Chicago area. Patient populations include orthopedics, ophthalmology, pain management, plastic and ENT. Able to work flexible hours from 6AM-6PM M-F, may have an occasional Saturday.Required Skills:
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Illinois Nursing License
- Current CPR & ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting in PACU, ICU or ER
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to surgery procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from adolescence to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
*Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.Location:
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.