OR Manager RN
***********No call, No weekends, No Holidays**************
Doctors Outpatient Center of Surgery, is seeking a motivated Operating Room Manager to join a new multi-specialty surgery center that is to open its doors in November 2021. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced clinical leader to join this center from its inception, to build their clinical team and to commit to delivering the highest quality of care and an exceptional experience for our patients and their families.
We are seeking a motivated Operating Room Nurse Manager to join our team. We are a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
Seeking a registered Operating Room Nurse Manager in our ambulatory surgery center who provides clinical management and expertise over operating room nurses, surgical technicians and central sterile processing staff to ensure patients receive high quality, efficient care. As an Operating Room Nurse Manager, you will have the opportunity for future growth and upward mobility within the organization.
What you'll do:
- You will manage and supervise all surgical areas of care
- Establish and maintain an effective and supportive working relationship with your Administrator
- You will ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted in accordance with clinical practice standards and policies of the center
- Ensure sufficient staffing daily by notifying your team of scheduling changes in a timely manner
- You will participate in the monitoring and evaluation of nursing care provided
- Accessible to your staff by providing breaks, ensuring coverage for meal breaks, late cases and staffing shortages
- Monitor your clinical area to ensure materials are provided for each case in advance
- You will facilitate effective and efficient transition between surgical procedures
- You will delegate, coach, mentor and handle conflict resolution with your team
- Ability to build trust and gain the respect of your team through effective leadership and participation skills
What We Offer
As a valued member of USPI, your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life’s daily stresses.
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or vacation
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
* Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing. * Baccalaureate degree preferred. * 3-5 years experience in surgery as circulator * Two (2) years experience in surgery management which includes pre-op, intra-op, and post-op care. * Current CA RN License- BLS * CNOR preferred- Independent decision making skills. * Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects. * Excellent communication skills with staff and physicians.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.