Interfaces with patients and families, physicians and staff, and visitors to the surgery center.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer phones and perform general receptionist tasks.
• Register patients and process their paperwork.
• Prepare charts for admission of patients.
• Confirm accuracy of information. Enter and edit data in patient accounting system as needed.
• Direct patients, families, medical personnel, vendors and other visitors to the facility appropriately
• Collect money due, post transactions in the patient accounting system and balance daily receipts.
• Communicate as needed with surgeons and their office staff, anesthesia staff, facility staff, insurance companies/payers, and patients/families.
• Perform other Business Office functions according to the operational needs of the facility.
• Follow HIPAA and facility policies regarding confidentiality of patient and company information.
- The ideal candidate would be able to effectively communicate verbally with patients, physicians, and other employees in a professional manner. Other skills: customer service, able to multitask and prioritize, dependability, able to perform under pressure, attention to detail. Basic math skills. Computer competency.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.