PreOP Pacu/Pain RN Full Time
Safety Harbor Surgery Center is a busy, multispecialty ambulatory surgery center in Clearwater, Florida that performs over 5,000 surgeries per year. Specialty areas include General Surgery, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pain Management, and Urology. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and our mission is to treat each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
The RN Pre-op/PACU/Pain is a Registered Nurse that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies. The RN Pre-op/PACU provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations. The RN Pre-op/PACU/pain supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The RN Pre-op/PACU/Pain reports to the Manager of Peri-operative Services.
Experienced in supporting in the following specialties: Orthopedics, ENT, General, GI, Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Pain, Plastic, Podiatry, Urology.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an unrestricted license in the state of Florida
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Must have at least 1-3 years' previous experience in PreOP/PACU/Pain
- Previous experience in an ambulatory surgical center strongly preferred
- Must have current BLS, ALS and PALS
- Must possess a strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understanding of aseptic techniques and their implementation
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Must be an excellent team player and have the ability to communicate with staff, patients and physicians As a valued member of USPI, your health and well‑being are important to us. We are proud to provide you and your dependents with valuable and significant benefits. USPI knows the value of well-rounded, balanced employees, which is why we offer a variety of additional benefits to help manage life’s daily stresses
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities to better yourself professionally
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Account
- Education Assistance
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance when 100+ miles from home for business or vacation
- Free parking
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.