RN Operating Room Circulator is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is a resource and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. This individual can expect to care for adults patients, including the older adult through geriatric and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence.
- Assisting with equipment and processing of necessary tools
- Serving as a patient advocate and ensuring patient safety at all times
- Assisting the surgeon with invasive procedures
- Assisting with positioning the patient
- Monitoring the patient's condition throughout the entire surgical process and acting quickly to respond to any changes
- Maintaining the sterile field at all times
- Exhibiting skillful clinical judgment and assessment skills
No call, weekends, nights or holidays!!Required Skills:
Candidates must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing and hold a current unrestricted license to practice in the State of Missouri. Current American Heart BLS certification and experience working as a circulator required. BSN preferred.Location:
Creve Coeur, Missouri
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.