Network Engineer 3 (Dallas TX)
The IT department is responsible for managing Network infrastructure (of 2000+ devices) at all Ambulatory Surgery centers and Surgical Hospitals (350+ locations) currently comprises of 3 individuals. This added position will help the existing team improve support levels as well as help in IT projects geared towards engineering upgrades/improvements at all facilities as well as data centers.
The person is in this role needs to have great customer service skill in addition to the technical requirements. This role will be a member of the On-Call rotation, this may include after-hours work when required.
- Ongoing customer support
- Maintain datacenter routers/switches
- Maintain security gateways
- Develop and maintain WAN & wireless support model
- Participate/Plan/implement DR and BCP plans
- Advanced platform specific Cisco experience (Nexus 9/7/2k, Nexus OS and Catalyst IOS family, ASR/ISR, ASA) Cisco WLC, Meraki.
- Advanced platform specific experience with Palo Alto and F5.
- Experience managing IPAM/DNS/DHCP, WAN/SDWAN and load balancing solutions.
- Advanced Firewall policy (port, protocol, application) IPS/IDS and
- TCP/IP advanced
- Familiarity with Cisco ACI
- Certifications CCNP (Network) – (Routing and Switching, Wireless, Security)
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities through multiple tool sets (Wireshark, Splunk, Aruba Clearpass) to perform deep level packet analysis
- Azure/AWS/GCP fundamentals
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.