Partnership Manager (St. Louis, MO) Remote/In-market. Must live in St. Louis, MO area
A Partnership Manager is responsible for physician and physician practice outreach. In accordance with enterprise and local strategic priorities, this role will establish and foster relationships with physicians, practice managers and / or schedulers that best grow and develop USPI centers potential case volume and service lines. With the objective of increasing the selection of our centers by proceduralists, this role is primarily responsible for educating providers on surgical center capabilities, availability and other differentiators, as well as resolving client concerns related to operations. All provider engagement, and work, to be done in accordance with the Company’s Standards of Conduct and policies and procedures, particularly those involving referral source arrangements.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for planning and conducting in-person visits, predominantly focused on key stakeholders at proceduralist physician offices to increase selection of centers to perform cases at. This role will receive ongoing guidance from Business Development leadership on providers of focus and productivity expectations.
- Evaluate and interpret current physician referral patterns and trends for market facilities’ service lines, ensuring understanding of market dynamics.
- Develop and gain support for business development strategies for target market and services, in collaboration with business development and operational leaders.
- Research assigned providers to understand the decision making behind facility selection and other ASC and / or hospital relationships the providers may have. This information should inform provider engagement.
- Conduct face-to-face sales meetings with clients ensuring through understanding of the center’s attributes, specialty capabilities, processes as well as patient experience & safety outcomes
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers etc. to ensure thorough understanding of the physicians’ desires, needs and obstacles to growth to increase potential case volumes at USPI centers
- Communicate feedback from clients and partner with the appropriate facility resources to facilitate credentialing and onboarding of new physicians as well as resolve issues such that providers practice more at USPI centers
- Prepare and present sales reports, measuring case volume growth, identifying trends, lessons learned, opportunities and areas for improvement to achieve facility and / or market goals.
- Continuously modify and execute business development tactics to ensure optimal business outcomes, based on feedback from providers and facility leaders.
- Maintain latest knowledge of the market hospital, ambulatory surgery and provider landscape, in your defined market service area.
- Document all client engagement in a timely manner on a daily basis in the defined CRM tool, including outcomes and required follow-up.
- Support the implementation of service line expansion, extended hours, case cancellation recapture and other relevant initiatives, as directed by the Business Development and Operations Leadership.
- Perform all duties with consistently high ethical standards and strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years of experience in a field related to health system physician relations, pharmaceuticals, or medical devices
- Exhibited success in a business development / sales role
- Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills
- Capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 5% of time (we will run an MVR on the final candidate)
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.