Sr. Director - Strategic Initiatives
- Interface with facility personnel and staff, other Revenue Cycle leaders/teams, and vendors or other business partners.
- Oversight and management of key vendors used throughout the revenue cycle, including managing governance meetings, overseeing contract structures, reviewing metrics vs goals and working with RCM operations and vendor contacts to drive performance.
- Manages key process improvement initiatives and strategic projects to help improve the revenue cycle, including but not limited to implementation of new tools or roll-out of best practice processes.
- Monitor and updates policies and procedures as needed.
- Collaborates across the revenue cycle with multiple stakeholders, providing status updates on performance and key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Healthcare Administration, preferred: or equivalent management background experience.
- 5 years of previous management experience in healthcare related industry, with Ambulatory or hospital experience, preferred.
- Knowledge of revenue cycle processes and operations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and revenue cycle tools and systems.
- Must have the skills necessary to operate the office equipment required to fulfill the job duties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.