Pre-Op/PACU Manager - Registered Nurse - No call/holidays $10,000 Sign on Bonus
We are seeking an experienced Pre-Op/PACU Nurse Manager to join our outstanding team!
- Excellent RN leadership opportunity!
- M-F daytime hours
- No call, weekends, or holidays!
- Full Time
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Job Summary: The Pre-Op/PACU Nurse Manager has accountability for all aspects of nursing care delivery and operations of the Perioperative Preop, Post Anesthesia Care Unit. The Preop/PACU Nurse Manager will report directly to the Center Administrator. As a Registered Nurse, the Pre-op/PACU Manager is also responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and coordinating patient care from admission to discharge. The Pre-Op/PACU Nurse manager will also be expected to collaborate with the OR Manager.
The Pre-Op/PACU Nurse Manager should have awareness of all requirements for AAAHC, and other applicable federal, state and local regulatory and/or accrediting agencies. They should be able to promote departmental goals and objectives in accordance with established policies. The position requires the ability to multi-task, enforce accountability and promote professionalism among the teammates that report to them. The PreOP PACU Nurse manager will be responsible for building and developing their team.
- Assists the Center Administrator in the effective fiscal management of the departments.
- Assists with quality improvements and maintenance of departmental/patient/visitor/physician and team safety.
- Responsible for oversight of PreOP/PACU Department.
- Assures that quality control requirements are met per center policies.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide leadership in the management, organization and performance of specialized patient care.
- Shares clinical expertise with team and demonstrates a commitment to team development.
- Participates in the process of interviewing and selection of personnel. Assists with performance appraisals according to personnel policies.
- Assures that team completes unit specific and nursing core competencies in a timely manner.
- Routinely spends individual time with team on the nursing units doing team education.
- Presents clinical updates at team meetings throughout the year.
- Develops, implements, and re-evaluates unit specific orientation programs.
- Ensures established teaming patterns are met and competency standards are maintained.
- Responsible for the daily teaming needs of Pre-Op /PACU Department.
- Collaborates with the OR Nurse Manager and Center Administrator to provide safe patient care across the surgery center.
- Participates as an active member of the surgery center’s Core Leadership Team
- BSN Required
- Has successfully completed the program at an accredited school of nursing with a current state nursing license
- ASC experience is a plus!
- Salary: $35-$44.63
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.