Business Office Manager
Business Office Manager
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic professional with a proven track record in Hospital Business Office Manger experience. The successful applicant will be driven and results-focused with a "can do attitude." We are committed to providing high quality service to our patients, our staff and our medical staff. As a member of the extraordinary leadership team, you will set the tone and culture for the hospital. This is a position of high responsibility and high pressure. The reward comes in offering outstanding care to our patients and in developing our staff. This prestigious position at our well-respected hospital is available to the right person.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Will report directly to the Administrator.
- Will lead an efficient, successful, highly focused customer service trained business office team including:
-patient financial counselors
-collections/billing at the CBO-Medical Records
- You will lead many process improvement initiatives
- You will ensure accurate business transactions and processes which require a high level of professional judgment and discretion in carrying out assignments, the ability to problem solve, a high degree of confidentiality, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Managing revenue cycle process
- Establish and maintain protocols for the charge entry
- Complete all month end close processes.
- Assures compliance to industry regulatory standards as well as North Central/USPI Business Office standards, policies and procedures.
- Communicates regularly and effectively
- Dynamic leadership skills to help direct, coach and motivate staff.
- Conduct personnel evaluations for employees supervised.
- Interview and hire personnel as needed due to staff changes.
- Conduct departmental meetings.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in regards to patient account status.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must have recent ASC experience.
- A Bachelor''s degree in a business or HIM related field.
- Minimum of five years business office management experience, three as a department manager.
- Proficiency in accounting and ability to use computer automated accounting systems (Advantx).
- Experience working with all types of third party payers. (HMO, PPO, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, integrity, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.