The Night Nurse has the responsibility to provide all nursing care services for the post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/She ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 2 years to geriatric. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to the facility with a healthcare need and providing the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
Hours: 1800PM-0630AM (PRN)Required Skills:
- Graduate of an accredited RN school of nursing
- 2 years clinical experience in an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit preferred.
- Current CA RN License,
- Current BLS, ACLS
- PALS recommended.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Supervises CNA/Patient Care Technicians
* Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.Location:
El Dorado Hills, California
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.