OR RN PRN
The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the pre or post surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He / she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care while maintaining compliance with professional nursing, JCAHO, and all Federal and State standards of care. The RN cares for all ages from 1 month to geriatric.
Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing.
- At least 1 year experience as a RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or ICU unit.
- RN, current in the State of California
- Current ACLS / PALS preferred or included in education plan
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.