OR Surgical Services RN Urology Specialty Lead FT
Baylor Scott and White Medical Center Frisco, TX
$20,000 Sign On Bonus - OR Surgical Services RN Urology Specialty Lead /
Full-Time, 6:30a - 3:00p, Monday - Friday
Surgical Registered Nurse is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The Registered Nurse is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The staff member can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric, and pediatric patients from 1 month through adolescence. The attached criteria based performance evaluation provides a specific set of standards as they relate to age specific competency.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current Texas License as a Registered Nurse.
- BLS required.
- Possess the ability to work independently and prioritize responsibilities.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with patients, families, physicians, and employees.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to operating room nurse.
- Clinically proficient in operating room nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patient.
- Minimum one year previous OR experience preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.