RN Operating Room Manager Full Time
OrthoArizona Surgery Center is hiring for a full time RN OR Manager to join the team! OrthoArizona Surgery Center provides first-class surgical services for the Metro Phoenix area and recognizes our employees as our number one assets.
The OR (Operating Room) Manager is responsible for all departmental functions in support of the surgery center mission, vision, and facility goals. The OR Manager identifies the cost-effective systems needed to support the business of the department taking into account business trends, resource availability and changes in customers. This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies including patients, physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. The Manager identifies and remedies through continuous customer satisfaction data and employee involvement. The OR Manager (Operating Room Manager) works with the Clinical Director and Administrator in meeting Facility goals. Oversees surgery, anesthesia, and sterile processing services. Assists as RN Circulator and Scrub Tech as necessary.
- Graduate of accredited school of professional nursing.
- Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Five (5) years experience in surgery as circulator
- Two (2) years experience in surgery management which includes pre-op, intra-op, and post-op care.
- Current Arizona RN License- BLS
- CNOR preferred- Independent decision making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills with experienced staff and physicians.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.