Patient Care Technician Part Time
Mountain View Surgery Center Glendale is seeking a Patient Care Technicians (PCTs) to join our team!
Job Description and Duties:
- Provides direct patient care by assisting patients with changing linens, ambulation, and transport.
- Maintains a clean and orderly patient care environment.
- Assists during patient examinations and procedures.
- Obtains and records patient vital signs, provides nutritional intake and reports results and observations.
- Demonstrates the primary goal of efficiently providing surgical and/or procedural services that exceed customer expectations and improve clinical and financial operations
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current CPR or BLS. CNA, MA or other certifications preferred.
- Demonstrates necessary clinical competency.
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.