Medical Records Clerk PRN
THIS IS A PART TIME TEMPORARY 6-12 MONTH ASSIGNMENT.
- Position will consist of scanning medical records into our document storage system and filing medical records.
- Minimum 1-2 years of ASC or medical records experience required.
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission Standards
- Ability to use time wisely in preparing work area to meet high-paced demand.
- Show a genuine desire to work and improve the center as a whole.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to communicate verbally and non-verbally in a professional manner.
- Must be able to adhere to hospital financial and admitting policies.
- Ability to promote positive relationships with patients and staff.
- Must know insurance verification and collection processes.
- Must have problem solving and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must demonstrate excellent phone etiquette and exceptional customer service skills.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.