GI / Endoscopy Registered Nurse
The Endoscopy and Colonoscopy Center in Hazelwood, MO is looking for a GI Registered Nurse (PRN) with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Missouri Nursing License
- Current CPR and ACLS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly, strong knowledge base relative to GI procedures and management of the GI patient
- Understands principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Excellent teaching skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.