Quality Nurse Manager
Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Memorial Village
We are looking for a top-performer Registered Nurse to join our team as our new Quality Nurse Manager . This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes in Texas. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality/Performance Improvement professional to take ownership of our program and be part of the exciting future.
This position is responsible with all aspects of Quality/Risk Management/Infection Control will work under Director of Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of quality experience, certification preferred but not required
- Minimum 1 years of demonstrated management of performance improvement programs
- Project management experience preferred
- Must be self directed, detail oriented and organized
- Ability to oversee and implement goals, assignments and deadlines
- Responsible to oversee the Medical Executive Committee
- Ability to share our Lead-By-Example attitude
- Must have extensive knowledge of regulatory compliance with Joint Commission, state and federal regulations
- Must have excellent communication, management and customer service skills
- Must possess a current license to practice as a RN in the state of Texas
- Must be computer literate and able to demonstrate competency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.