RN Nights Memorial Hermann Specialty Hospital Kingwood
Memorial Hermann Specialty Hospital Kingwood is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) in the Post-Surgical Unit (PSU) Department for a full time opportunity. The RN has the responsibility to plan, direct organize, coordinate and implement all nursing care services for the post-surgical patients in a manner suitable to accepted standards of care. He/she ensures the highest quality and safe delivery of patient care, maintains compliance with professional nursing, The Joint Commission, and all Federal and State standards of care. This position is assigned to respond to patients presenting to facility with a healthcare need and will provide the Medical Screening Exam as delegated by the Medical Executive Committee.
Benefits Include: We offer a competitive salary, medical and dental, 401(k) along with other benefits
Shift diff’s – weekend/evenings
Position required skills for the Registered Nurse (RN) include:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing
- At least three (2) years of experience as an RN in hospital Medical/Surgery or similar unit
- RN, current in the State of Texas
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
Position qualifications and requirements for the Registered Nurse (RN) include
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Job knowledge/Responsibilities/Productivity
- Customer Service/Relationship/Communication
- Environment of Care/Patient Safety
- Infection Control/Employee Health and Safety
- Performance Improvement
- Patient Rights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.