RN Operating Room PRN
Memorial Hermann Surgery Center, Southwest
- Understands the Mission Statement of North Central Surgical Center and carries out that Mission
- Determines data collection based on the patient''s condition or needs as related to the proposed interventions
- Addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural and spirital needs/responses of the patient.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and fexibility as job priorities change.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude
- Work is accurate and complete
- Demonstrates knowledge and follows AORN standards
- Functions as a team member
- Completes intital and annual competencies as required.
- Maiintains licenses and certifications.
- Adheres to dress code, attemdamce punctuality, meal break and rest periods
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and concisley
- Attends required department and hospital meetings.
- Assumes responsibilit for continuing education requrements
- - Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- - Three (1) years experience in surgery.
- - Current Texas RN License
- - BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- - CNOR preferred
- - Critical thinking skills.
- - Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to the operating room.
- Clinically proficient in OR nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.