Medical Assistant / Emergency Regitech PRN
Interface with visitors, patients, family, and physicians on phone and in person for Baylor Scott & White Surgical Hospital Las Colinas.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs clerical duties including distribution of messages.
- Performs clinical duties, under the direction of an RN, including assisting patients to the restroom, removing IV catheters, etc.
- Cleans rooms if needed.
- Assists RN’s as instructed.
- Any other duties as instructed by supervisor.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Medical Assistant Certification, or equivalent
- BLS Required
Specific Job Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in a hospital setting preferred
- Previous experience Electronic Healthcare Record helpful
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication and people skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent clinical skills appropriate for an MA, NA, PC Assistant
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.