Collections Specialist Full Time
The Surgery Center at Jensen Beach is a busy, multispecialty ASC in Jensen Beach, Florida. We are an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International, who provides first-class surgical services for local communities, and we recognize our employees as our number one asset. USPI’s mission is to care for each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
We are looking for a motivated performer to join our Business Office team! Applicant should have extensive knowledge of billing, collections and reimbursement of claims processing. Daily work includes collection efforts for Managed Care, Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp, Commercial plans, etc.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years previous collections experience, with emphasis on healthcare insurance collections of all types. Preference shown to previous experience in an ambulatory surgical setting.
- Good customer service skills, always demonstrates professionalism.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with electronic patient information systems.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.