PACU RN (Pre-Op and Post-Op)
An energetic and fast paced Ambulatory Surgery Center is seeking a Pre/Post RN to add to their outstanding Surgical Team! If you pride yourself on patient care and enjoy a fun filled team environment, this is the place for you!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Missouri Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS also preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year experience in Pre-Op/PACU
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
* Previous experience in PRE-OP/PACU preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.