Pre Op Pacu RN Full Time
The Outpatient Surgery & Laser Center is looking for a top performer with solid surgery center experience. We perform a broad range of outpatient surgical procedures . The Outpatient Surgery & Laser center is an affiliate of United Surgical Partners International and our mission is it to care for each patient and every family as if they were our own. Each patient, each family, each and every time. If you share our mission, please reach out to discuss joining our team.
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Florida Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience in a hospital setting
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
*Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.