Full Time Pre-OP/PACU LPN
Colorado Premier Surgery Center at Lakewood is a joint commission accredited ambulatory surgery center specializing in pain management procedures. We are a committed team determined to provide excellent patient care and patient satisfaction.
We are to looking for a full-time PreOP/PACU LPN to Join our team!
COVID Vaccine Required
Pre OP/ PACU LPN Job Summary:
- Knows and adheres to policies of the Center and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Practices within the scope of a LPN in the state of Colorado.
- Follows policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for perioperative nursing care according to accepted standards.
- Collects data and performs focused nursing assessments of the health status of an individual
- Participates in the planning of the nursing care needs of an individual
- Participates in the development and modification of the nursing care plan
- Participates in health teaching and counseling to promote, attain, and maintain the optimum health level of an individual
- Assisting in the evaluation of an individual’s response to nursing intervention and the identification of an individual’s needs
- Remains calm and functions as a team member during times of stress and crisis situations.
- Seeks involvement in activities that promote professional growth and behavior.
- Actively participates in appropriate committee and CQI activities.
- Follows OSHA and other standards for protection against blood borne pathogens.
- Uses good body mechanics.
- Follows employee health and other personnel and staffing policies.
- Assist with starting and discontinuing IV’s in Pre-op and PACU area.
- Obtains blood sugar and pregnancy test results.
- Assist nurse with vital signs and focused assessments in pre-op and PACU.
- Whatever it takes to help the team deliver world class care.
Qualifications: Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Currently licensed in the state. CPR required, advanced life support certification required. One year experience required intra-operative setting. Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching capabilities. Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position.
Education and/or Experience: Graduate of an approved school of nursing. Currently licensed in the state. CPR required, advanced life support certification required. One year experience required intra-operative setting. Demonstrates clinical competency, leadership, and teaching capabilities. Physically and emotionally capable of performing responsibilities of position.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.