- Responsible for maximizing case volume from all credentialed physicians.
- Establishes and maintains long-term physician and office staff relationships.
- Regularly visits physicians offices to meet with physician and his/her staff in order to assess any needs that will result in increased case volume.
- Communicates physician or office staff needs, as identified, to Administrator and Regional Vice President.
- Identifies other ASC/hospital relationships that physicians may have.
- Establish strong relations with leading physicians and/or groups within the facility.
- Recruit new physicians to utilize the facility.
- Leading aspects of new physician recruitment in conjunctions with physicians partners and other key members of the management team.
- Collaborate with the Regional Vice President and Administrator.
- Bachelor's degree required. Marketing, Business Administration or Communication/Public Relations preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional work experience, with 3 years in healthcare sales.
- Successful sales track record and demonstrated ability to build long-term professional relationships.
- Professional appearance, dress and demeanor.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Self discipline and motivation.
- Experience in selling products, ideas, concepts or services.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Basic computer skills, including email, excel and word.
- Demonstrates ability to function as a team player and strong member of a highly motivated and integrated operations management team.
Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.