Full Time CRNA
We are looking for one, full time, experienced CRNA’s at the Midwest Physician's Surgery Center in Lee's Summit, MO. Candidates should be comfortable working independently, while providing anesthesia for endoscopy and colonoscopy procedures. The facility operates Monday through Friday with daytime hours and no call! We provide great 401K and healthcare benefits. We are closed on major holidays with paid time off!
Administers anesthetic care for the purpose of facilitating diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical procedures.
- Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Develops and implements an anesthetic plan of care, including monitoring modalities and post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Selects, obtains and administers the anesthetic plan of care, including induction, maintenance and emergence phase anesthesia.
- Recognizes alterations in physiologic responses to the surgical procedure and/or the anesthetic, takes appropriate action and notifies the responsible physician as indicated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited CRNA program.
- Must have a current licensure as a registered nurse (RN) and a certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required.
Complexity of Work:
- Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment.
- Requires full range of motion; manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time and the ability to lift and transport patients.
- Requires corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
- Requires some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids.
- Ability to work under extreme pressure.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
At least 2 years experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.