Pre-OP/PACU RN- Part Time
Flatirons Surgery Center is seeking a motivated Pre-Op/PACU Registered Nurse (RN) to join our incredible team. Flatirons Surgery Center is a fast paced, multi-specialty ambulatory surgical center committed to the highest quality of care and experience for patients and their families.
The Pre-op/PACU RN is a Registered Nurse that provides top-notch, safe patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care and team collaboration, and organizational policies. The Pre-op/PACU RN provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations. The Pre-op/PACU RN supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
Experience in management of the perioperative patient in orthopedics, a plus!
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse license in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS within six months of hire
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Support and enhance team-focused culture
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement ideology
- Salary Range: $30-$45
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.