Highly motivated and assertive person needed for a very busy and fast-paced Ambulatory Surgery Center.
* Greet and check in patients for surgery
* Pre-register patients for surgery including verification of pre-operative testing, if applicable
* Process patient paperwork for surgery including all required information is entered in computer system accurately
* Collect copayments, deductibles, and coinsurances prior to surgery, if applicable
* Answer and direct all incoming phone calls
Knowledge of insurances and billing processes, medical terminology, proper telephone etiquette, excellent customer service and knowledge of computers and use of basic office equipment. Bilingual preferred.
Candidate must have 2 years office experience in a healthcare environment.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.