Pre Op Pacu Registered Nurse PRN
ASC of Northern LA was established in 2013 as a multi-specialty surgical facility. We specialize in Ear, Nose and Throat, Pain Management, Spine, and Orthopedics surgery. We meet the highest industry standards for top-quality healthcare. We are certified by Medicare, licensed by the State of Louisiana, and accredited by AAAHC (Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care).
We are looking for a top-performer with solid knowledge of Pre- operative and PACU/ Recovery Nursing .This is a fast paced environment that is driven to reach the highest quality and satisfaction outcomes.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current Louisiana Nursing License
- Current CPR, ACLS, and PALS
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 2 year experience preferred.
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, hospital staff, physicians, vendors and the public.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates accountability, professionalism, openness, receptive to change, creativity and innovative.
- Excellent communication skills
*Experience working in an ASC is a plus.
*Must be team-oriented and patient-focused.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.