Operating Room Registered Nurse New Salem SC
We are seeking a full time Operating Room Registered Nurse to add to our outstanding team at our brand new Ambulatory Surgery Center in Murfreesboro, TN!
- M-F, daytime hours
- No call/weekends/holidays
- 2 years of OR RN experience preferred
The Operating Room Registered Nurse will have strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient with the ability to respond accordingly to changing medical priorities throughout the surgical procedure. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for providing patient safety, comfort, and privacy at all times and must have the ability to recognize, evaluate, solve and correct problems.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current TN Nursing License
- Current BLS. ACLS and PALS required within 3 months of hire.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in OR preferred
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients with changing medical priorities and ability to respond accordingly
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees.
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.