PreOP PACU RN PT
Middle Tennessee Ambulatory SCis seeking an experienced and dedicated PT PreOP PACU RN to join our team. Middle Tennessee Ambulatory SC is a fast paced ASC environment committed to producing the highest quality work and experience for patients and their families.
The RN Pre-op/PACU is a Registered Nurse that provides quality patient care using the nursing process, the medical plan of care, and organizational policies. The RN Pre-op/PACU provides safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the perioperative services for all patient populations. The RN Pre-op/PACU supports the mission, vision, and values of the organization. The RN Pre-op/PACU reports to the Manager of Peri-Operative Services.
Who We Are
At USPI, we create relationships that create better care. We partner with physicians and health care systems to provide first class ambulatory solutions throughout the United States. We are committed to providing surgical services in the most efficient and clinically excellent manner.
USPI is committed to, and proud of our inclusive culture. An inclusive culture, in our view, is respectful of differences and nurtures and supports the contributions of each individual, while also embracing and leveraging diversity. A diverse workforce, combined with an inclusive culture, makes USPI stronger and better able to meet the needs of our diverse patient and physician population.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Tennessee RN License
- Current BLS
- Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting preferred.
- Strong knowledge of surgical procedures and management of the surgical patient
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their implementation
- Ability to care for patients from infancy to geriatrics
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and correct errors
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient when needed
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees. (TEAMWORK)
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be receptive to change
USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.